Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wow, just wow!

Today we went on a road trip - with the little guy - to South Carolina...yes, quite an adventure!

Most of my shots were of the little guy as I tried to entertain him in the backseat of the car, but, as we were just finishing the trip, the little guy was starting to get insanely grumpy, and we were all ready to be finished - I looked behind me and saw a spectacular sight...

I WISH I'd thought about it, or had the scene picked out or where I could shoot it just perfectly silhouetting other things, but I didn't...we pulled off on the side of the Interstate, I took the shot and we kept going...I WISH I'd done this at a much higher depth of field, but I wasn't thinking...but still - WOW!


Camera T1i, lens 50mm f1.4 - pic: f2.5 (grrrrrr...WHY!!!???!) ISO200, 1/250 shutter speed...


Nonetheless, it was quite a sight!

4 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous shot Tonya!! I've been doing some learning (isn't that fantastic English! HAHA!) and I finally understand why you are cursing the low F-stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, if my f value was higher, i woulda had a larger dof (more of the sunset in focus)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful picture Tonya!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete