Monday, January 17, 2011

Raining...again...

The never ending rain strikes again, luckily it was a lazy holiday weekend, so it was relaxing and nice to just snuggle in...the little guy was grumpy today, but since the hubby was there, it was a lot easier to deal with...

One exciting thing is that he really seems like he is starting to walk again...I thought he was going to walk early, because he could stand forever at 8 months, but then he decided that crawling was just so much easier, so he stopped standing as much...but now he's really try, and its so neat to watch him learn...

Anyway, today's pic is the rain on the hood of my dirty car, I must admit, I wish my car was cleaner just so I could have gotten a prettier picture of the water droplets, there just wasn't that much beading with all the dirt - though, if you look at the expanded image, you can actually see the dirt in the water droplets which is definitely kinda cool:):

Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...picture details: f5 (because I didn't want too much blur since I was up so close anyway), ISO200 (to try to get as little grain as possible, 1/160 shutter speed

Here's to a sunny day and a happy boy tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment