Thursday, January 13, 2011

Packing!

Because my husband had the car, and our other car has decided to stop working for a bit, it left me and the little guy stuck at home all day.  Too cold to go outside, I got inspired to finally pack the boxes that I should have packed at the beginning of the week (as I said before, my husband runs a little toy business, so I try to get everything packed for him when I'm home).  Now, normally, this isn't an all day task, but with a very active, mischievous, sick (first cold of the new year:( ) and grumpy (a poopy diaper spoiled our only good nap of the day) 10 month old little boy...packing is definitely a challenge!!

So, I present my accomplishment of the day:




Not exactly my most inspired shot, but after doing it - I was a bit wiped out.  Here are the details...camera T1i, lens 50mm f1.4 (cause it was on there)...f3.2, ISO800, shutter speed 1/125 and on-camera flash cause my speedlite batteries are just about dead...

Will try to be spectacular soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment