Monday, January 3, 2011

EYE see you!

Well, since this is the beginning, and I have no pictures of me on here, I thought it would be a great time to introduce you to me in a picture.  So, here I am:)

This is a combination of three photos, I took all three...one of my eye, one big clear one of my lens, and one of me holding the camera...
I only had about 5 minutes to take the picture (I blame the baby:)), so I'm not the most thrilled with the one of me - but it will have to do, I still think it looks pretty cool put together!

I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!!  If anyone wants photos spliced together/restored/whatever, drop me a line, I think you'll like the results:)

As for the shots themselves, I had to use the flash cause it was dark-ish, and I didnt have any hopes of good enough lighting, ISO400, f4.0 (cause I was worried about blur - its very odd taking the pic of myself in the mirror), ETTL on the speedlight instead of M, and 1/125 shutter speed.  For the eye pic (I took that at around 4pm) I was able to do it with a tungsten white balance filter, ISO1800, 1/100 shutter speed, f2.8 and no flash...

No comments:

Post a Comment