Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sick

When the little guy woke up at 3:30am screaming, I knew it was going to be a rough day - cause I felt horrible...luckily, the hubby came to the rescue and got the little guy back to sleep, and then let me sleep in a little late...but, feeling sick and a lazy rainy day means not that many pictures (I actually tried to get a picture of the rain but my shutter speed wasnt fast enough so you dont see that picture - lesson #19042904389348 learned:)

Anyway, this is the little guy was a very good boy to a sick mama today, this pic is him trying to squeeze himself between the box and the shelves so that he can get to a plug and pull it out of the wall...he really does look so incredibly sweet and innocent no matter what he is doing:)

Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L - picture: 1/80 shutter speed (which is about as low as I can go without blurr from shaking) ISO3200 (grain!), f2.8 (can you tell that it was incredibly dark in the house today!?!)...was just trying to get by without using the flash, but with such a high ISO I did get a bit of grain...ran it through noiseware to help balance that out and it helped a lot...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Tonya...you have a lot of visiting to do in a couple of weeks. :) He is very adorable!!

    ReplyDelete