Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunset over Georgia

What an adventure!  800 miles with a 10 month old in two days...he was so so wonderful, poor guy fell asleep the second he hit his crib though, he is worn out and so am I!!

So, I'm being lazy and doing another sunset photo, it isn't as spectacular as yesterday, but I did better with the settings and since we were driving south instead of north, I was able to pull along the side of the interstate along a river, which made for a prettier scene...LOL, I promise that I'll be back to pics of the little guy soon:)


Camera T1i, lens 50mm f1.4 - picture: 1/100, f13 (I learned!), ISO200

4 comments:

  1. Very nice setting - no question better than yesterday. The settings are fine but what are you metering off? I'd say if anything you're overexposed - possibly by as much as a full stop. I'd prefer to see more of a true silhouette of the trees (already no definition in the reflections so no loss there). Only other (minor) comment is in cropping - I don't think the tree on the far left adds a huge amount, maybe crop to exclude that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks JP:)
    I was metering off of the cloud...I think I was at 0...usually I go to +1 when I take a pic but cause my f was such a high number I didnt want to make my shutter speed any slower...I agree on the cropping...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. :) You can tell the difference in comments of people who take pictures well, and people that don't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! (I don't understand it all either Marci!)

    ReplyDelete