Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Repeat...

Today, once again, I had a totally different image in mind...but, you dont get to see that cause I've been reading and watching a ton of post-processing tutorials, so I wanted to play with that today...poor little guy, he was a bit grumpy again so doing the pictures in the house was just not going to work...luckily, when we went to the park, he cheered up a lot:)

This is the straight out of the camera shot:
Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...picture details: ISO200, 1/500 shutter speed, f2.8

This is with my post-processing...I do like how bright and cheerful it turned out...




I did a lot with masks...I did a mask to just highlight the part of the face that wasnt lit already, then I worked a lot on getting the color natural and perfect...I dodge tooled the catchlights in the eyes to make them stand out a bit more...I also did a mask of the orange shirt to make it pop a bit more...I added trees and did a multiply/blur to darken the background a bit...noiseware with a noise reduction at 50%, and sharpening...I like it:)

3 comments:

  1. Did you do all that on Photoshop?? It looks awesome Tonya...so excited!! Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, everything is photoshop...18 days!?!?

    ReplyDelete