Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Spaghetti!

Today the boy was a grump...it was my fault cause I didnt get his naps in so he had no sleep in the afternoon, but oh boy was it rough...I was counting down the minutes till my husband got home...of course, as soon as he did, my little grump turned into a very happy boy - he loves his daddy so much:)

For dinner, we had spaghetti, and it was K's first time and boy did he enjoy it thoroughly...since I had seen pictures of myself eating spaghetti as a toddler, we took precautions and took his clothes off first...I think that was a smart move:)

As for the picture, my husband was singing very very goofy songs and I barely even had time to get the camera, much less worry about settings and getting the Speedlite...so, it is what it is...but, I love the "moment"...which is what always matters most!
Camera was T1i, lens 50mm f1.4...picture settings: shutter speed 1/125, f2.2 (which is why is one hand is a bit blurry, ISO3200 (it was night time and I didnt want to use much flash)...I used the on camera flash, which I always have on the lowest setting...white balance was tungsten again cause it was night and I was using such a weak flash...

Clean-up was a bath, and then he was out for (hopefully) the night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment