Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boy in a box!

Well, since 2011 began, it has been nothing but miserable, cold, and/or rainy outside.  So, even though my favorite pictures are outdoor and in natural light, you'd never know it by looking on here - cause every one of these pictures is a flash picture taken indoors...I will go outside eventually, I promise:)

Today I barely got a picture taken, my son is not the best at sleeping, and it has gotten progressively worse over time.  We are now attempting to help him learn to sleep better - which means that I'm not getting much sleep...

Anyway, this was taken tonight right before he went to bed.  We had a box of toys, and instead of getting the toys out, he climbed right in:





Not my favorite picture of him by far, but it leaves a ton of room for improvement:)

Camera details: Canon T1i, f2.8L lens...
ISO400, f4.0, 1/100 shutter speed, Speedlite set at 1/4 and bounced off the ceiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment