Friday, January 28, 2011

Love

Our whole family has been sneezing and dripping and coughing and hacking...and in general not feeling very good at all this week...but, the fog has lifted just a bit...we are all finally feeling better - yeah!!
Today the hubby took the day off (with the cough he had, it was a good idea!) and we all just hung out together...it was so nice!





Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...pic: ISO800, 1/100, f3.5...this was taken in Subway as we were ordering sandwiches...I LOVE my boys so much!  Dont know why did this one in black and white...it just looked right to me:)

Here are some outtakes from this week...we did so much in the beginning of the week that I have quite a few...

Right before the roadtrip - is it bad that I took the picture and THEN removed the nailpolish remover from his mouth?

My favorite picture of the trip, at a park in Savannah on Monday...I put up a sunset pic that day because I knew this one would take a bit longer to edit...I did an unusual edit (vintage but ultra contrast-y) on it cause its an odd picture/angle/sun is right there... not my usual, but I still love it!!


 

1 comment: