Friday, January 7, 2011

Epic Fail - Baby clothing editor edition

I've been trying to follow a really strict nap schedule for my little one in hopes of getting him on some sort of regulated sleep schedule (did I mention that we have sleeping issues?)...today was epic fail, no nap, lots of screaming and crying - horrible...so, to make me feel better about myself, I present another epic fail - from the baby clothing editors:)


Seriously, what comes after 11AM people/?  Am I the only one?
Ok, I know, in the big scheme of things, its not "epic", but the people who edit words/phrases on baby clothing...they dont have the hardest job...ya know?

Anyway, this was taken at the mall children's play area, aka, the ultimate germ ecosystem.  We went there so I could forget about my nap disaster.  While many people with babies avoid this area, I throw the little guy right in there, and he really loves it.  What I love is the lighting, there is a huge skylight above it (which is why his hair looks so light in the picture) so no need for flash, hooray!  One of these days I'm going to invest in a reflector, but right now he is so young and fast, there is no way that I could keep up with him and use a reflector properly...

One of the big challenges of this picture was getting a picture of my kid only.  Nothing a bit of photoshop cant handle.  Camera T1i, lens24-70mm  f2.8L, f2.8, shutter speed 1/160, ISO400 and white balance was shade.

Well, was going to do the outtakes of the week, but the boy is awake and sad, so that will have to wait till later!

********************************************************************************
Ok, it's later...just a few outtakes of the week:)



1 comment:

  1. Okay, help me here. What's wrong with the onesie? I thought it was just trying to show a cute pattern...eat, sleep, change, eat... ? Is something spelled wrong?

    ReplyDelete