Saturday, January 8, 2011

10 months old!

You know how I said that this blog wouldn't be just pictures of my little guy...yea, well, I'll take pictures of other things eventually:)

Little man is 10 months old today and I can't believe how fast it has gone by!  He is so curious and aware now, it blows me away when I compare it to just a few months ago...I still cant even believe that he is mine!

he had a good day today- he always has a better day when daddy is home...and he FINALLY slept well last night, and tonight, he fell asleep super fast, so I'm hoping that this means good things for the future...

Today was a beautiful day and besides a million errands, we managed to head to the park.  Usually the little guy just sits and watches what is going on - so its easier to take pictures, but not today, today he was crawling everywhere...not the best for picture taking but so much fun...anyway, we also met two 7 month old little boys while we were there...my goodness, I didnt think that he had changed much in the last 3 months...boy was I mistaken...they looked like babies still, and K looks like a little boy now:)

Anyway, for this picture, K "stole" this ball from a little one year old at the park and was smiling at his daddy cause he was having such a good time throwing it, craling after it, picking it up, repeat:

Camera was T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L, f3.2 (wanted a bit less blur cause he was moving so fast and I was taking full body pics), ISO200, 1/200 shutter speed...I couldnt have done this pic without my husband,  the trees were pretty bare and he had to create a shadow for me so that the sun wasnt hitting the little guy so directly...he made a great shadow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment