Friday, January 21, 2011

Sippy!

We had such a great day today, whenever the little guy is in a wonderful mood all day, I'm just glowing by the end of the day...baby laughs are the end all and be all of life <3

Today we went to the school that I worked at before having him (it was a teacher workday) and had lunch with everyone and caught up...I was worried cause K hadnt had a nap, and I had almost no food for him (just Cheerios), but he was so wonderful...he ate some of my burrito, and had some milk and some of my water as well and was just pleasant and fun to be around.  By the time we got home, he went down easily for a nap, slept for 1.5 hours, and then was just so fun the rest of the night...

My photo of the day is his sippy cup, because he's finally starting to use it and really get the hang of it.  We have just started giving him 4 ounces of milk in the sippy per day, and he is drinking about 2 ounces each day now...Since he has never liked formula (he wont drink it at all unless it is mixed with oatmeal - which is our nightly ritual), its nice to have the option to give him a bit of milk...





Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...picture: 1/100, f2.8, ISO200 and ETTL on the Speedlite

And, the week in review is short today cause I'm hearing a long-awaited shower calling my name:)
The  obligatory smiling spaghetti picture from tonight...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I can hardly handle it...what is Rayanne going to do with two beautiful boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topless like his Daddy!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete