Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sleepy!

We had a rough night last night, poor little guy was just not able to sleep, and so neither were mommy or daddy...so, I must admit, I didn't take many pictures today...and, I'm looking forward to sleep right now...

So, this is it...little guy went to the gym with me this morning, and as always, he cried too much and they had to call me back to get him...so, we got lunch and had a little picnic together and he enjoyed it - in fact, he ate an entire banana (all by himself!), I guess that filled him up, because on the drive home, he fell asleep, and continued to sleep (in the car seat) for nearly 3 hours...while he was doing that, I just opened all the car windows (it was a gorgeous day today) and sat in the car with him and relaxed...thank goodness after he woke up, he was in a great mood...oh, and yes, he's wearing the same shirt he wore yesterday - it wasnt too dirty:)


Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L, picture: 1/200, ISO400, f3.5

If you look closely at his hand, you can see his freckle (everyone thinks its a speck of dirt, but its not)...I think he looks like a little angel when he sleeps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment