Sunday, January 9, 2011

Its the thought that counts...

Today I had a great idea for a picture at my favorite Sunday brunch spot.  I looked up pictures to give me ideas of good posing for the food, then got the little guy ready, got the camera ready, and off we went. 

We got the the restaurant and I set up my picture perfectly...and...NO.CAMERA.CARD. - LOL, epic fail picture edition at its finest...needless to say, this is a great excuse to go back next week...

So, I'm not feeling the most inspired about my picture of the day...
Anyway, my husband has a little toy business and we keep everything on separate shelves for organization and so that we can find things easily.  K seems to think that it is his job to take everything off the shelves.  He was in a really good mood for the most part today, and this is us catching him just getting ready to pull things off the shelf:)

Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8...this was just a snapshot so I didn't think hard about my settings...anyway...details: ISO400, shutter speed 1/125, f6.3 and speedlite was M1/1 (cause I was taking pics of toys last night and hadnt adjusted it)

No comments:

Post a Comment