Sunday, January 16, 2011

BRUNCH!

So, we went back to my favorite brunch place - and this time, I brought my flash card, see - progress:)

It was actually a really nice day, so we ate outside, it was wonderful, and I think the little guy really enjoyed it as well.  At this place, my favorite thing to eat is the all-you-can-eat buffet...and so my picture is my first (of three:)) servings from the brunch buffet -YUM!
Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...as for the picture, 1/250, ISO200, f2.8...I was able to do a high shutter speed and low ISO (less grain) and easily do no flash since we were outside, so the quality of the picture is pretty good...my goal was to have the background blur, but I think my aperture was a bit too high (f-stop too low) cause I wanted a bit more of the plate in focus, perhaps should have done 3.2 or so...anyway, it just give me something to improve on, so that's good...

Post processing, I increased the saturation and contrast, and took down the curves a bit cause it was very slightly over exposed...I do think it looks yummy though:)

Oh, and most exciting - I FINALLY got new batteries for the Speedlite - I got 20, so they should last for a while, unless the little guy needs a lot for his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment