Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Lizard

Poor little guy was super sweet today, but he had a bit of a rough morning...he was climbing on the metal weight bench as I tried to hover over him and keep him from falling - but he and toppled off anyway...ramming his poor face into the metal where the bars go in...I caught most of his face, but he still has 4 little black and blue marks...my poor little baby...and he was back to climbing in an hour...I think I'm going to have a very fun time with this little boy, and I think he's going to keep me on my toes:)

As for the picture of the day - it deserves an explanation...we are all (baby included) living in a small section of our house right now because it gets heated most efficiently...which means that we arent in the other part of the house as much...so, today, I was in the other part, and I saw this lizard...now, I've seen this lizard about 10 times over the last month that we've been "on the other side" and I dont know how he's surviving over there (or how he is avoiding my cat)...but, he thinks he rules the roost...so here's to him (mind you he just sat there looking at me as I was 2 feet away flashing pictures of him:))
Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...picture: ISO400, 1/200, f5.6...I was using the speedlite and have been reading a bit on it and am trying to get better with it...speedlite was on ETTL and bounced off the ceiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment