Monday, January 31, 2011

Before and After

Today you get two pics, lucky lucky:)

Poor little guy, after a week with daddy home cause daddy was sick, he was a bit of a grump when daddy had to go back to work today.  Nothing I did made him happy, not even yogurt...
T1i, 24-70mm f2.8L - pic: 1/100, ISO100, f8 and speedlite 1/4 Manual...why you ask?  yea, speed...I just wanted a pic that looked ok, and I didn't want to spend too much time fiddling with my buttons while he was screaming (see, I'm a good mommy:))

so, off to Publix we went, grabbed some pita and hummus, went to the park and had ourselves a really good time...and even better, he was great for the rest of the day - HOORAY!!
T1i, 50mm f1.4 lens...pic: 1/200 ISO200 f4...I SHOULD have gone to about f8-9 cause it was so hard to get him in focus since he loves swinging high and fast...oh well, I got 11 months to show you how much better I get:)

No comments:

Post a Comment