Saturday, January 15, 2011

What a day!

Last week, ebay ended there free any-price listings, and because my husband has a lot of toys that he sells, we put up a TON of auctions during the last day that we could.  This meant that they all ended this week.  Normally I can keep up with packing, but with all of this, I simply couldn't - so, we spent from 8am till 3pm packing boxes...with a whole bunch of little guy-tainment thrown in there to keep us smiling.  I could barely fit in the car when we finally were ready to head to the post office.  But, it is done - thank goodness!

After that, it was a nice relaxing evening as a family...little guy sometimes laughs at the most random things, and the weirdest thing about it is that he will laugh hysterically at it one day, and then we will do it again the next day, and he'll look at us like we have two heads, and not laugh at all.  Today, he decided that it was fun to laugh at a ball rolling back and forth...and even the cat was amused:)

As for the picture...it was evening - around 5:30pm and very cloudy out, and it is very dark in the house.  I should have used the Speedlite, but I'm out of batteries (you'd think by now I would have gotten some, huh?), so to compensate, I used a crazy ISO6400, shutter speed 1/100, f3.2...unfortunately, you can tell, and this picture really does just have way too much grain to be a "good" picture...I used Noiseware but even that couldn't get the details back...I had also gotten a few closeups of him that would have been spectacular, but the grain just ruined all fine detail - lesson learned :(

Must get batteries for the speedlite!

No comments:

Post a Comment