Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where they are comfortable

Today was a busy day...started off with K falling and busting his lip a bit, then he rolled of the bed and fell on the computer and got a black and blue mark on his cheek, took the hubby in to work cause it was pouring, off to the DR for K's nose (a staph infection, so we had to get antibiotics), packing and more packing, then off to The Villages for me and K (first night ever away from daddy!)...

Given all that, I had a great pic for "where they are not comfortable"...I drove down to my mother in laws house with K alone tonight, and he was great for the first hour, but after he woke up from his power nap, he screamed his head off the entire rest of the way there...gaack!!  My poor ears!!

But, once we got here, we got him in the high chair and we got some wonderful homemade food from my mother in law (did I mention - WONDERFUL!!), and he was very comfortable...so, high chair pic it is...
Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...picture: ISO100, 1/200, f3.5...and Speedlite M 1/2...I'm not thrilled with his face, he was doing squishy face smile (corny boy:)), and I was more interested in getting him to sleep then in getting the perfect look, but I'm really liking how the lighting looked...this pic was taken at 8:30pm, it was completely dark out, and just the kitchen lights are on, the speedlite was bounced off the wall behind me and the lighting looks good, and I got the sharpness in the picture too cause I kept the shutter speed faster, whoo hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment