Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Passions and hobbies

My husband has many hobbies and is good at everything, I am so envious of that:)  He collects and sells transformers, so, thats the one I'm focusing on for today's assignment...so, this is the little guy playing with the transformers that daddy just got in, he loves opening boxes with us and helping - in his own special way:)
I'm trying a few different things with camera settings today based on the workshop...basically, I always seem to get a little blurr and she seems to think that is because my shutter speed is too slow, she likes to keep it above 1/200...and just play with the ISO more...anyway...

Camera T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...settings: 1/200, ISO800, f5 (I wanted to get all the toys in focus and I was pretty close)...and speedlite bounced off the wall behind me at M 1/2 (very pleased with the speedlite today)...I think I like it, but next time, I'd maybe go to M 1/4 on the speedlite and f3 or so...but I like the catchlights from bouncing the flash behind me instead of at the ceiling!!

PS-Check out his red nose...I have no idea what is going on there, it just got red today for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment