Friday, February 11, 2011

Too sleepy for dreams...

TOday's theme was dreams, but I didn't get on the computer to find out the theme until the little guy was asleep...so, we are just gonna go with cute today...cause I need sleep:)

Busy, wonderful day going to Disney to meet friends for the first time...and little guy was in the most amazingly good mood, I couldnt even believe it, hope it continues tomorrow:)

Anyway, I'm still working on good pics with the speedlite, and I really like this one...little guy is on the phone with his great grandmother, and she is telling him to be a good boy on his trip, and I'm proud to say that he listened to her:)
 T1i, lens 24-70mm f2.8L...pic: 1/100, ISO100, f3.5...speedlite on M 1/4 bounced off back wall, there was some natural light coming from the window also, but I couldnt get a good pic at anything under ISO3200 so I used the speedlite and it worked well, starting to feel a bit more comfortable with it:)

Some quick outtakes - trying strawberries for the first time, and loving on daddy:

No comments:

Post a Comment