Monday, February 14, 2011

Everyday...and my Valentine...

Still running a day behind (and dont think I'm doing the assignment that was today which was my loved ones jewelry - my hubby doesnt wear any)...today is something you do every day...LOL, take pictures of course!!

Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and little guy was inside longing to be outside...whenever he is inside, he wants out - he is so happy when he is out and about:)

T1i, 50mm f1.4...1/100, ISO200, f2.5...and flash fill (at the lowest setting - but on manual)...I tried this a number of different ways, and I liked it the best when I could see him with more light on him, in silhouette just didnt look as interesting...still not the most pleased with the pic...

Gonna share one more cute one from today at the park, in honor of Valentine's Day:)
t1i, 50mmf1.4...1/320, f2.5, ISO400...HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment