Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy busy...

Yesterday I was supposed to post a date night picture of us, but too much packing got in the way - might try it for Sunday.  Anyway, we listed auctions on ebay cause they had free listings two weeks ago, and this is what happens when over 200 auctions sell and you have to pack them up and get them out...this isn't even all of them - I think this was when we had about 50 left to pack...they didn't all fit in the car there were so many of them...can't complain, at least they are selling, but packing stuff from 3pm (with the little guys help for a while) till 2am isnt the most fun...
T1i, 50mm f1.4...pic: too tired for Manual, I did Auto cause I didn't feel like fiddling with anything...

But, here are some outtakes of the week that I thought were pretty cool:)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment