Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Birthday!

I can't believe it, the little guy is ONE YEAR OLD today...I remember last year on this day like it was yesterday - and yet, at the same time, it seems like so long ago, cause I cant imagine our life without him:)

We celebrated by going to playgroup, taking a long nap, eating a lot, and then going to the park with daddy - I cant imagine a better day!!


 T1i, 24-70mm f2.8L...f2.8, ISO200, 1/400...


He is walking all over the place now, we got him shoes on Friday (do you like the mismatched socks?), and now he can finally really play at the park!

Two more pics:)


My big boy!!

3 comments:

  1. awesome tonya!! Happy Birthday Kaiden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it Tonya!! He is so grown up!! He is a little boy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! So cute! I love the pic of him on the monkey bars, actually I love them all! What a big boy!

    ReplyDelete